Sunday, December 28, 2008

Welcome to Clark Brewer's Blog

I wanted to start a blog on my up and coming travels. I have just graduated from Ole Miss, this December, and I am about to embark on an adventure that I will never forget.
As of now, it is 4:40 am and I am about to go to Spain and Morocco for the first time in my life. I am going with my brother Campbell, my sister Sally Ward and my best friend Andrew. I will be there until the 9th of January. Once I get back, I will spend two days in Nashville and fly to the mysterious country of New Zealand on the 12th of January! I will spend roughly 3 months in this country and 2 weeks, on my way back to the states, in Fiji.
Tough life huh? haha. I know, I'm the luckiest person on the planet. I figured this was the ONLY time I would EVER have the chance to do anything like this at all. So, Lets do this!!!
After this trip I will be heading to Colorado Springs, Colorado to go through Training Ground. A ministry that prepares young men, through Work, Wilderness, and Worship, how to see God in everything that they do. To make boys into men through the guidance of older men and their hobbies and professions. (Check it out at www.trainingground.com ) More on this around May 2009.
As of now, I wanted to have this blog just to account for my travels and time in Colorado. So check back in when you can to look for an update on where I am and what I am going through.

Thanks,
Clark Brewer

No comments:

Post a Comment